Translate

Headline

Sports items of great need

BODY BUILDING - Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint Training Program

Monday 24 November 2014

Flying

Buy – 





This magazine's editorial focus is for general aviation-active pilots and aircraft owners. Its articles provide evaluation reports on technical and mechanical aspects of flying, AA and industry news and information on flight safety and piloting business airplanes.




SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW


1) A Monthly expose~ about something I love - I started reading this magazine in my early teens and have continued since; sometimes by subscription at others from the magazine rack. It has been a source of inspiration when I had the money to fly and kept me updated and interested when there was no money for me to soothe my flying itch. Over the years, FLYING has introduced me to writers who shared their knowledge and experience, often with great wit, and welcomed me into their cockpits and hangers as would an old friend. I often groan when I turn to the last page, which features highlights of that month's issue in years past, and realize that I remember a cover or article from 50 years ago. That is more than offset by the grin I get when I pull a new issue from my mailbox! To paraphrase MasterCard, to get monthly inspiration about a subject I love, "priceless!"

November 11, 2013
By curiousDave


2) This is it for pilots. - I had a subscription for over 25 years, this is THE aviation magazine, every pilot should have it. Read it cover to cover.

October 12, 2013
By Stephanie Vinces








No comments:

Post a Comment

CPAlead

AdHitz