Translate

Headline

Sports items of great need

BODY BUILDING - Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint Training Program

Thursday 12 February 2015

BlenderBottle Classic Shaker Bottle, 20-ounce, Red/Red

Buy –





Say 'goodbye' to lumpy protein shakes and 'hello' to smooth, great-tasting drinks. The patented Blender Ball wire whisk delivers serious mixing power, putting the mesh grates in other shakers to shame. Simply add your ingredients, toss in the Blender Ball and shake. The Blender Ball whips around inside the bottle, mixing even the thickest ingredients to a smooth and light consistency.


Short Review of Mine - 

In my view this "Blender Bottle" is awesome to make good drinkable cocktail by adding all types of energy providing substances in  a very less cost  of buying . It comes in Red Color and different varieties also with Size : 20 - Ounce , 20 - Ounce Loop Top , 28 - Ounce and 28 - Ounce Loop TopShop Amazon - Spend More, Save More President's Day Outdoor Clothing Sale


  • Effortlessly mix protein drinks, pancake batter, sauces, dressings and more by shaking bottle with patented Blender Ball.
  • 20 ounce capacity to the rim of the cup with measurements on the back up to 12 ounces.
  • Stay-open flip cap, Gripper Bars make it easy to hold.
  • Cup made of BPA-free plastic and Blender Ball made of surgical grade stainless steel.
  • Dishwasher safe do not use in microwave or with hot or warm liquids.











SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW


1) Questions Submitted to BlenderBottle Today (UPDATED: 29FEB12) - There have been many negative reviews on the BlenderBottle, lately. To see just how accurate some of these comments are, I submitted the following message to BlenderBottle today:

"I have been told that customer service may be lacking at BlenderBottle. I submit this inquiry to test that assumption. I have a couple of questions that have come up that are not identified on your FAQ section.

Why did you switch from plastic #7 to plastic #5 for the body of your bottle?

Do you sell replacement balls?

There has been a lot of talk on Amazon.com that the new bottles leak and crack at the bottom. Have you noticed this being an issue and if so, have you taken measures to address it?

Where are BlenderBottles manufactured? There is no country of origin on the bottles that I have seen (it may be on the packaging, but I didn't check the packaging).

I hope you are able to respond to my email. I would be very disappointed to only receive an automated response. In closing, I use one of your bottles and have not identified any of the concerns that I have read about. Over the course of the next several weeks, I will hopefully determine that the BlenderBottle quality is what you claim it to be. I look forward to using my bottle. Thank you for taking the time to read my email."

I am a new BlenderBottle owner and from what I can tell it is what it claims to be. It cleans easily, it doesn't retain odors and it seems to be made of fairly thick plastic. Time will tell if the bottle is up to my quality standard. I will post the reply, if any, that BlenderBottle sends me. Stay tuned!

(UPDATE 08FEB12)On the very next day, after sending my message, BlenderBottle responded, personally. Here is the email:
"Hi Courtney,
Thank you for your interest in BlenderBottle products. Customer satisfaction is our highest priority. We do our best to respond to all customer inquiries in a timely manner, in the same way we are responding to your message today.

The BlenderBottle Classic has always been made of the same materials (cup #5 PP, lid #2 HDPE, BlenderBall 316 surgical-grade stainless steel). All of our products are and have always been BPA free. Our newest product, BlenderBottle SportMixer, is also BPA free. The cup is made of #7 Eastman Tritan, the lid is made of #5 PP, and the BlenderBall is made of 316 surgical-grade stainless steel.

We do sell replacement BlenderBalls. They are available by contacting our Customer Service department either by phone or email.

We design our products to be stylish, durable, and leakproof.

We continually look for ways to improve our product and only use what we consider and test to be the very best materials and manufacturing processes. That is why we stand behind all our products with a full customer satisfaction warranty.

Our products are designed in the USA, proprietary, covered by multiple patents, and responsibly manufactured in China.

Thank you for taking time to inquire about our products. We hope you enjoy your new BlenderBottle!

Best regards, SUNDESA LLC | 801.235.9448 | BLENDERBOTTLE.COM"

So there you have it. If you trust what the manufacturer is telling you, then you can be pretty certain that you will be buying a good quality product. If you aren't happy with it, they have a guarantee. I personally hope I never have an issue with my BlenderBottle, but if I do, I will tell-all in an updated review. Happy blending!

(UPDATE: 29FEB12)I have been using this bottle for about a month now. First, let me start by stating that there is one major problem with Amazon.com reviews and because this problem is not able to be resolved, it remains. To have one reviewer RAVE about how great a product is, followed by a WARNING to never buy the product, simply mystifies me. Most reviews seem to be well thought-out and provide great information. I just don't understand how some reviews can be such polar opposites. So, with that said, here is my one-month evaluation of the BlenderBottle.

It hasn't cracked or shown any signs of wear. Some reviewers have claimed that their bottle cracked. Since this is a protein shaker and is intended to be used by health-concious people (e.g. weight lifters), I would imagine there are some pretty buff people, out there, shaking their protein drinks like there's no tomorrow. I am not a body builder or weight lifter and I shake my drink in a gentle, swirling motion.

I have left protein drink residue in it for up to two days and it has not retained the smell (or created any funky smell) after I washed it. Some reviewers have claimed that if they didn't wash the bottle immediately after use, it retained a smell similar to a decomposing body, forcing them to discard the bottle. If I forget to wash my bottle immediately, I only have to place a small amount of soap in the container, blend it, and rinse it. It seems to be a very high quality product. Despite some scathing reviews, I recommend you try this product. With Amazon.com's terrific return policy, you simply have nothing to lose. Good luck!

By Courtney S. Putnam TOP 1000 REVIEWER on February 7, 2012


2) Best Protein Shake Maker Around - Like the prior reviewer, I have tried in frustration to use the cheap, freebie mixers from supplement orders. All suffered from two problems; leaks (protein shake on your gym shirts/shorts - Arrgh.) and poor mixing of whey protein and other powders.

This shaker bottle has a tight fitting screw on lid, and a securely closing pop-open top that have never leaked, not once.

I thought that the stainless steel "blender ball" seemed like a gimmick but it WORKS GREAT, mixing even hard-to-mix supps like BCAAs well. Whey powder, Gatorade powder and such are a breeze. Just make sure you have an ounce or two of liquid on the bottom before adding powder and you're set.

By R. Scheck on July 13, 2008

No comments:

Post a Comment

CPAlead

AdHitz