Translate

Headline

Sports items of great need

BODY BUILDING - Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint Training Program

Saturday 8 October 2016

RTIC Stainless Steel Lowball with Lid 10oz

Buy –





10oz. RTIC Lowballs are stainless steel, double wall vacuum insulated. Keeps your drinks ice cold longer - works great for hot beverages. The RTIC Lowball is perfect for a cup of coffee, whiskey, scotch or your favorite cocktail. The crystal clear lid lets you know exactly how much drink you have. Easy to clean.


  • Lowball RTIC Tumblers are stainless steel, double wall vacuum insulated.
  • Keeps Ice Longer - Holds ice for up to 24 hours. Also keeps it beverages hot longer.
  • No Sweat Exterior; Outside stays dry; No need for a coaster.
  • 18/8 Stainless Steel/Strong stainless steel construction.
  • Great Gift Idea.


Short Review of Mine – 

In my view this "RTIC Lowball" is nice to keep your "Hot Drinks" HOT and "Cold Drinks" COLD even it looks stylish  . This LINK  lead you towards 2016 CLUBS FROM TAYLORMADE"  of latest in Nature - Shop Amazon - 2016 Clubs from TaylorMade














SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW


1) I bought my husband a Yeti lowball rambler for Christmas and he loved it. It was his "go to" cup for ... - I don't post reviews often but I had to for this product. I bought my husband a Yeti lowball rambler for Christmas and he loved it. It was his "go to" cup for his nighttime "wind-down" drink ... until this cup came along! We're going to the beach this weekend and I wanted a couple of tumblers to keep our drinks cold. My husband suggested I look at Yeti alternatives due to the price. Based on excellent reviews, I ordered two RTIC 20 oz tumblers. They arrived within 2 days (I love Amazon Prime!) and my husband used his immediately. Here's a pic of the drink he made last night at 8:00 pm. It's now 12:00 noon the next day and look at all that ice! I can't wait to use mine at the beach this weekend. Great product. Fast delivery. How could I not give this a "5 stars"?



By Tita on May 27, 2016


2) RTIC holds up to Yeti! - I originally bought a RTIC tumbler strictly because it was half the price and seem to be identical to the Yeti. Once it arrived it looked great and seemed to work as advertised. However, I am a very curious person so I bought the Yeti to compare.

If I didn’t compare the two tumblers I would have given the RTIC 4 stars because it doesn’t fit my cup holder as it claimed it would better than the Yeti. In fact for my truck the Yeti fit my cup holder perfectly. The reason I still gave it the RTIC 5 stars is because the main reason someone is going to buy this tumbler is for getting there beverage cold and at that mission it succeeds very well.

For a more in-depth review I compared them in a video, even performing a 6 hour ice water challenge to the performance of both because in all honestly why would I need my cup to hold cold water for over 2 days? =)

[...]









By Caron Schlutz on March 15, 2016


No comments:

Post a Comment

CPAlead

AdHitz