Translate

Headline

Sports items of great need

BODY BUILDING - Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint Training Program

Tuesday 25 October 2016

Tim Tebow Autographed Florida Gators NCAA Championship Custom Motorcycle

Buy –





You are viewing a one of a kind custom built Soft Tail Florida Gators Motorcycle built by Purple Chopper LLC in DeLand/Ocala. This is the only one in existence. Upon completion of building this motorcycle, a Custom Choppers representative drove this customized bike to Florida Gators legendary quarterback Tim Tebow's house and had Tebow sign the gas tank. The bike was then signed by Florida Gators legendary football coach Urban Meyer on the opposite side of the gas tank. With the combined efforts of Purple Chopper LLC, the University of Florida and the Florida Sheriff's Youth Ranch this custom built motorcycle was then raffled off in a drawing at a Gators football game with a portion of the proceeds benefiting the Florida Sheriff's Youth Ranch. This custom built soft tail motorcycle has been custom painted featuring various Florida Gator logos and mascots. The motorcycle has only been rode a handful of times for upkeep. The mileage is unknown due to being built without an odometer, but the estimated mileage is 50 miles. This bike is registered and comes with a certificate of origin.Tim Tebow, considered one of the Nation's most highly recruited top quarterback prospects, is a 2x BCS National champion, 2x First Team All American and First Round Draft Pick by the Denver Broncos where he held the position of starting quarterback until being traded to the New York Jets. Throughout Tebow's career he has amassed a long list of achievements and awards including 2007 Heisman Trophy Winner.The signatures on this motorcycle have passed JSA authentication and a letter of authenticity will be provided upon purchase. Also upon purchase of this motorcycle, a portion of proceeds will go to the charity/foundation of the buyer's choice.This item ships from Mahwah, NJ.



Short Review of Mine -

In my view this "Championship Motorcycle" is the only existing Custom Built Bike from "Purple Chopper LLC in DeLand/Ocala" which looks very Classic and Designer . So, kindly check this "Collectible" item now . 

This LINK lead you towards " SPORTS MOTORCYCLE PARTS " of latest in Nature - Automotive Sports Motorcycle Parts







SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW


1) The ride is smooth and it sounds like a beautiful purring kitten - I picked my Tim Tebow Autographed Florida Gators NCAA Motorcycle last Month and I am loving it! I had to call of my wedding so my GF left me for that and I could no longer afford to pay rent so I now live behind the walmart but it was worth it. Sadly UF wont let me ride this around the field during the games. The ride is smooth and it sounds like a beautiful purring kitten. I only gave it 4 stars because I thought I was getting the only one but others apparently have bought some as well (according to the reviews) so that being said, It loses one star. Team-Baker was great to work with and I will probably buy my next one of a kind Tim Tebow Autographed Florida Gators NCAA Motorcycle from them. Now that I have no GF and no place to live this bike is actually saving me money!!

on December 17, 2015


2) Get outta here!!!! - After buying this bike as a present to myself, my wife left me. She took my 2 y/o son and split. But this bike has given me the capacity to keep on keepin on! I feel amazing when people watch me role by. They are like, "Hey...isn't that the guy that lost his family for buying a bike?" And I am like "No!! I'm the guy that bought a bike dignified by Tim Tebow!!" And that makes me feel good.

on December 6, 2015


No comments:

Post a Comment

CPAlead

AdHitz