Translate

Headline

Sports items of great need

BODY BUILDING - Arnold Schwarzenegger's Blueprint Training Program

Wednesday 12 October 2016

Weider Power Tower

Buy –




Push-up station: Helps maintain perfect form, leaving you with chiseled chest muscles and triceps. Multi-grip pull-up station: Refines the back and arm muscles. Dip station: Works the triceps and chest muscles. Vertical knee raise station: Tones and sculpts your midsection and helps lose inches around your waist. Built to last: Made of durable steel tubing, Weider Power Tower is designed for years of use.   About Weider A renowned brand of fitness equipment manufactured by ICON Health & Fitness, Weider has remained one of the most trusted names in strength training for over 25 years. Weider manufactures free weight benches, variable rod resistance machines, and quality home gyms, ensuring that everyone, even those with busy schedules, can stay fit and healthy. The Weider name comes from Joe Weider, the publisher of Muscle and Fitness Magazine and the trainer of Arnold Schwarzenegger. The name continues to set the same standards for gym equipment that it did decades ago. Assembled dimensions: 57L x 41W x 84H inches. *Versatile equipment for full-body workout. Vertical knee raise (VKR) station develops ab muscles. Some assembly required. Weight capacity: 300 lbs.. Manufacturer's warranty included (see product guarantee).



  • Pull-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Add definition to your biceps and forearms.
  • Push-Up Station: Padded hand grips, Work your biceps, shoulders and core.
  • Dip Station: Padded hand grips, Build your triceps, chest and shoulders.
  • Vertical Knee Raise (VKR) Station: Cushioned arm rests, Padded hand grips, Isolate your core to develop lean, sculpted abs.
  • Sewn Vinyl Cushions: Comfortable material, Durable, built to last.


Short Review of Mine -

In my view this "Power Tower"  is a Multi-purpose Exercise equipment which enable to do Upper Body workouts and do help to make lean Stomach . It gives Strength to Muscles of specific Ligaments  . So, kindly check this "Home Gym Equipment"  now . This LINK lead you towards " FULL-BODY WORKOUT " of latest in Nature - *Versatile equipment for full-body workout






SAMPLE CUSTOMER REVIEW


1) Great Value for the price. - There were no reviews when I bought this and I am 6'3" 210 lbs so I was worried that this tower was going to not be stable enough. But to my surprise, this tower is built like a tank. Very sturdy and heavy. The tower is about 7'6" tall. I can do pull ups and dips without issue (well I still have an issue in doing them, but the tower has no issue holding my weight). The tower arrives in pieces in one box. The box is very heavy and you might need help lifting it. Follow the instructions and DO NOT tighten the bolts until it is fully assembled. You might also need some help in getting it assembled. Four hands would be better than two. I did it alone and wished I had help a few times. Make sure it is level before tightening everything and you will be ready to go. My only complaint is that my hands we black after putting it together. I guess it is from the powder coating. I have not noticed any paint coming off while using it, but all of the places you put your hands to do exercises have rubber grips. Overall I am very pleased with this tower and would recommend it to anyone looking for this type of equipment. It will also make a great clothes hanger if you stop using it :)

on March 7, 2013


2) Solid Power Tower - When I first started looking into power towers, my main concern was how much flex these "budget" towers would have. I finally took a risk on this power tower and at 6'5/ about 215lbs, so far I really love this thing.

Install: 5 out of 5: Install took about 2 hours by myself, and instructions were very clear. As others have stated: DO NOT TIGHTEN THE BOLTS UNTIL THE END. Get the unit into place and assembled with bolts loose, give it a shake to settle in, and then crank everything down.

Build Quality: 4 out of 5: The tower is incredibly sturdy and all welds/parts feel very solid. The only time I get some flex with the tower is when I do dips but its not enough to impact the workout. I'm guessing its about an inch of movement when I have all of my weight out at the very end of the bars. One point deducted for this, even though I now don't notice it.

Look/Feel: 4 out of 5: Its a nice looking piece of equipment and the black powder coat gives it a professional look. The stitching on the back and armrest pads seems sturdy enough and the material is easy to wipe down/keep clean. One point was deducted for the diameter of the pull up bar. I realize this is highly subjective but the cross bar feels very small to me, <1" in diameter or so.

Usability/Space: 4 out of 5: Definitely make sure you have room for this with ample breathing space on all sides - it can dominate a room. That said, as big as this thing is it is relatively light and has a smallish footprint. I currently have mine setup on 3/4" thick foam workout pads (on top of hardwood) but because of this there was some noticeable rocking motion as the foam compressed. To counter this I am using a 60lb dumbbell laying across the middle of one the side rails and now its really a non issue. (Some reviewers mentioned using sandbags?) One point deducted because I think it could use some wider feet or something to help eliminate this movement on softer surfaces, but its an easy fix for most.

So overall, with the known limitations associated with a cheaper power tower in mind (its not a 300lb, bolt-to-the-floor gym machine - it can move for bigger bodies), I would highly recommend this model for the price.

on October 25, 2013


No comments:

Post a Comment

CPAlead

AdHitz